Thing 28: Anything Goes Google

Image result for google
This activity was beyond helpful for myself and the staff . There are so many resources that I had to stop going teacher to teacher to tell them about them and I just made a file them according to projects I knew were being used and gave the resources out individually as the teacher's came seeking resources.

Many teacher's were using similar products but appreciated having it all in google and being able to use them across curriculum- instead of having to toggle between different apps. We also discussed that gone are the days that google is a dirty word among educators. There is no limit to what you can achieve within google and our school has become a google school. So, this stretched us to commit even a little more to what google had to offer.

My buried treasure in this activity was the discovery of Shake Up Learning. I have so many ideas bookmarked that if I retired in twenty years I would never get to them all. I am so excited to continue exploring the many possibilities with in google.

Comments

  1. Fabulous! So excited about your sharing with other staff. And I can relate to the "too many ideas" thing. I'm sure I have 100s of ideas bookmarked that will now never get done, since I really am retiring soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thing 1: Blogging

Thing 3: Twitter and Other Online Communities

Thing 5 : Presentation Tools