Final Reflection 2018-2019



Although I did not accomplish as many activities as last year. Each one I explored more in depth and applied with my staff and students for longer time with more complete activities. What I have especially enjoyed about cool tools is that each year the materials are new and relevant to the needs of the students and the staff. I know that I enjoy being a forever learner and I was able to share that love with my students and staff this year as they shared these lessons with me. 

I am so grateful for such an amazing and invaluable resource and I hope to have the opportunity to continue learning next year as well.

Thank you for all you do !!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thing 1: Blogging

Thing 3: Twitter and Other Online Communities

Thing 5 : Presentation Tools